Last Updated: 10/06/2022
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BEFORE USING AND PURCHASING ON OUR SITE.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
IN ORDER TO PURCHASE AMMUNITION, THE CUSTOMER HAS READ AND AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
– I am of age 18 or older (Rifle/Shotgun ammunition) or 21 or older (handgun ammunition)
– I am not prohibited from the purchase, possession, or use of ammunition.
– By selling or delivering ammunition, AmmoSquared Inc. is not violating any state or local laws or ordinances.
– I am aware that AmmoSquared Inc is not a traditional retailer and will only ship out ammunition from my inventory when I request it through the online system.
– I am aware that sales tax MUST be applied to purchases shipped to locations in Idaho. Tax will not be applied to an order being shipped outside of Idaho but are the responsibility of the purchaser.
– I am aware that prices change frequently and AmmoSquared Inc reserves the right to change or update pricing at any time.
– I am aware that in order to cancel any subscription, I am responsible for cancelling the subscription on the AmmoSquared Inc website and/or letting AmmoSquared Inc know in writing via email that I wish to cancel.
– I am aware that I can cancel any time and there is a 5% fee when I sell back ammunition that is in my inventory. There is also a $10 check fee if I want to cash out and receive my credits in cash.
– I am aware that AmmoSquared Inc will not ship to addresses in the following areas indicated:
The following areas have more requirements before shipping:
California: Requires we ship to those who hold either a Federal Firearms License (FFL) Ammunition Seller Permit
New York: Requires we ship to those who hold either a Federal Firearms License (FFL) or Seller of Ammunition Permit
Connecticut: Must have copy of DL and Permit to Carry or Ammunition Certificate
New Jersey: Require Valid Firearms Identification Card on File.
Illinois (outside of City of Chicago): Require Valid Firearms Identification Card on File and Driver’s License or State ID.
Massachusetts: Require Valid Firearms Identification Card on File
AmmoSquared Inc will not ship ammunition to APO & FPO Addresses, or P.O. Boxes.
– I am aware that once my package is entrusted to a mail carrier (FedEx or UPS), AmmoSquared Inc no longer has control over my package and therefore I release liability from AmmoSquared Inc. Furthermore, once my package is delivered to the address specified, I am fully responsible for the safety of my package. AmmoSquared Inc is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged merchandise.
– I am aware that shipping insurance purchased through AmmoSquared Inc only covers the dollar value of the package shipped and it is at AmmoSquared Inc’s discretion whether replacement product will be shipped or a check for the shipment value issued.
– I am aware that there is no signature requirement upon delivery of my package, unless I specifically request it and pay an additional carrier signature fee. If I fail to accept my package(s) and it is returned to AmmoSquared Inc, I am responsible for any additional shipping charges that may incur.
– I am aware that there is a $15.00 re-routing fee for a change of address to any order that has left the AmmoSquared Inc facility and is in route.
– I am aware that AmmoSquared Inc uses both FedEx and UPS as their primary shipping carrier. At both carriers, ammunition is considered a hazmat item and cannot be held at any Office location, and can ONLY be held for pick up at a distribution/shipping center. I am also aware that if I choose to request to have my package held at an Office location the package will be returned to AmmoSquared Inc because of its nature, and that I will be responsible for the additional shipping charges to ship my order back to me.
– I am aware that discharging, cleaning, or handling ammunition, components and/or firearms may cause exposure to lead, and I hold AmmoSquared Inc harmless and I assume full responsibility for any such exposure.
PRODUCT INFORMATION & PRICING:
AmmoSquared Inc strives to be as accurate as possible; however, AmmoSquared Inc does not warrant that all information, description, listed price, or other content is accurate, complete, current or error-free. In the event of such mistake, AmmoSquared Inc reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed. AmmoSquared Inc has the right to refuse or cancel any such order whether or not the order has been confirmed and a credit card has been charged. If a credit card has already been charged, AmmoSquared Inc shall issue a refund/credit back to the credit card at the amount of the item price.
If an item is sold at an incorrect price, AmmoSquared Inc reserves the right to contact buyer for instructions before shipping; otherwise, cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation.
All content included on this site is licensed to AmmoSquared.com. Copyright (c) 2021 AmmoSquared Inc All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is a violation of the United States Copyright law and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, to place an order, or to purchase products with AmmoSquared Inc. You may not view, reproduce, print or otherwise use any of the content of this website for anything without obtaining authorization from AmmoSquared Inc.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
AmmoSquared Inc shall not be held liable or accountable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if AmmoSquared Inc has been or has advised the possibility of such damages.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, www.AmmoSquared.com, disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. AmmoSquared Inc does not represent that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. AmmoSquared Inc does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
AmmoSquared Inc may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on this site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless AmmoSquared Inc, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your internet account.
Mobile Terms of Service
The AmmoSquared Inc. mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by AmmoSquared Inc. (“AmmoSquared Inc.”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to AmmoSquared Inc.’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of AmmoSquared Inc. through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with AmmoSquared Inc.. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to AMMO2 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other AmmoSquared Inc. mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to AMMO2 or email [email protected]
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.