Quarterly Gun Giveaway
Announcing the AMMO² Q1 2018 Gun Giveaway!
This quarter we’re giving a brand new Smith and Wesson M&P Shield 2.0 in 9mm with integrated Crimson Trace laser!
Features of the S&W M&P Shield 9mm
• Integrated Crimson Trace® Red Laser.
• Incorporates the design features of the M&P M2.0 line of firearms.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Extremely thin and lightweight – can be comfortably carried all day.
• M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger.
• Includes 2 magazines:
One 7-round magazine.
One 8-round extended grip magazine.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
• Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy.
Win a Free gun?!?
Yup! This quarter marks our first ever gun giveaway! What’s the occasion? We just received our FFL! That means we’ll be able to offer more than just ammo and gear, soon we’ll be adding firearms to our repertoire. Huzzah!
Giveaway for subscribers and followers of AMMO²
Here’s how it will work:
On April 15th (that’s right TAX DAY) we’ll do a random drawing for the Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm Shield 2.0 with Crimson Trace that we show in our video below. You don’t even need to be a customer to win!
Here is how to get your name in the drawing:
1 -3 Entries – If you had a subscription or made a purchase during Jan, Feb, Mar then you get one entry for each month that you were a subscriber. Automatically (just like our ammo program!).
If you aren’t a customer you can still enter – just add your name and email to the form below for 1 entry. Easy Piezy.
Watch our awesome video announcing the drawing and showing off the pistol…oh plus some other random banter:
All contests have to have rules, right? Otherwise it would be Mad Max around here (without the car chases). Here is a link to our Official Rules (because they are pretty long and filled with legalese). OFFICIAL RULES