Useful Stuff

/Useful Stuff

Ammo Allocation this Monday

By |2016-07-29T16:06:29-06:00July 29th, 2016|Categories: New Calibers, Update, Useful Stuff|

  The 1st of the month is a big day for us and our customers. It is when 95% of our 500+ subscribers get ammo allocated to their accounts(the other 5% have requested a different date). What this means for you: [If you are already a subscriber] 1 - Log into MyAccount . Make sure you [...]

Getting Ready for July Allocation…

By |2016-06-27T20:02:50-06:00June 27th, 2016|Categories: Update, Useful Stuff|Tags: , , |

Around here, the 1st week of the month is a fun (though hectic) time. The reason why is because 98% of our subscribers get allocated their inventory and we start packing up boxes for shipment. There is just generally a lot of activity at AmmoSquared headquarters. In preparation for the 1st week of the month [...]

Share a Tradition Today!

By |2016-06-19T19:09:24-06:00June 19th, 2016|Categories: New Calibers, Uncategorized, Update, Useful Stuff|Tags: , , , , , , , |

Happy Fathers Day! The family that shoots together stays together. Celebrate this Father's Day by taking your Dad, Grandad or (if you are a father) your Kids out shooting today. Share a tradition that will last decades... We've got some important updates to share with everyone... New Shipping Schedule: In the past (when we were [...]

Monkey + Darts + Ammo

By |2016-05-16T15:01:34-06:00May 16th, 2016|Categories: New Calibers, Useful Stuff|Tags: , , , |

So last week we announced that we were updating our inventory of 5.56 from Federal to IMI. This week we’re announcing a new addition: 45 ACP Self Defense Grade in the form of 230gr Federal HST. We also just added a new page on our site that lists about 20 new ammunition additions we'll be [...]

The Rise Of Subscription Boxes

By |2016-03-20T16:03:32-06:00March 20th, 2016|Categories: Useful Stuff|Tags: , |

Have you noticed an increase in the number of subscription programs for everyday goods? We can all thank Amazon for this. Amazon has been tremendously successful with their prime membership model and have added additional features since launching in 2005. One feature they launched in 2011 was their "Subscribe and Save" that offered reoccurring purchases of [...]